SawStop CNS175-SFA30 CNS 1.75 hp, 115/230V, 60Hz 10" contractor saw w/ 30" aluminum extrusion fence system
Throw out any ideas about what a contractor saw should be. When equipped with a 36" or 52" professional grade fence, it bests any hybrid on the market. Choose the 30" fence option with the job site cart and the saw becomes a powerful and stable job site machine.
The SawStop contractor saw offers versatility and safety. Whether on the job site or in the shop, it delivers the performance you need with the peace of mind only SawStop's patented safety system can provide.
- SawStop safety system prevents serious injury with always on protection.
- It's better when the guard stays on. The low profile blade guard can be used even on narrow cuts, which means you can take advantage of the added protection of the blade guard, even on cuts as narrow as 3/4".
- Riving knife minimizes kickback and provides protection during non through cuts
- Keep dust where it should be - out of your lungs. The blade is well shrouded to improve dust collection and reduce airborne particulates. The shroud tapers to a 4" port for direct connection to a dust collection system. When properly connected, the Contractor Saw boasts more effective dust collection than many hybrid table saws.
- No rough edges. The zero clearance insert supports the wood throughout the cut and reduces tear out and chip out.
- SawStop double checks the saw every time you turn it on. A diagnostic self check runs continuously when you start the saw to ensure all systems are ready to detect an accident.
- Sometimes you have your hands full and really need to turn off the saw. Our large start / stop paddle with hands free shutoff can be stopped with your knee allowing you to safely stop the blade even when both hands are busy. The paddle is located on the left side of the saw to minimize accidental shut off.
- Never worry again about someone using your saw when you're not around. The main power switch with lockout key prevent unauthorized users from operating the saw.
- When the power goes out, the saw stays off. The safety system won't allow the motor to restart automatically when he power comes back on.
- Left tilting blade helps prevent wood from binding against the fence.