Fine Finish blades let trim crews get the most out of sliding or chop style miter saws, as well as jobsite or workshop table saws. The special cutting geometry and high tooth count produce extremely smooth cuts while minimizing grabbing or blowout. (Blades ending in S are also ideal for radial arm saws). It's ideal for crosscutting oak, pine, melamine, plywood, and molding. 14-Inch by 84t ATB 1-Inch arbor.
- TiCo Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.