The Diablo 1-3/8 in. High-Speed Steel Forstner Bit drills straight, angled and overlapping holes in all types of wood without splintering. The sharp center spur accurately locates the center of the hole without walking on the material.
- Requires minimum chuck size of 3/8 in.
- Drills straight, angled and overlapping holes in all types of wood without splintering
- Forged construction of the hardened steel body warrants a long bit life and a sharp cutting edge
- Ultra-sharp spur guarantees an accurate hole without walking on the material
- Steep, angled cutting edges produce smooth, flat holes and create chisel-like curls for fast, clean chip removal