The Diablo Forstner 2-1/8 in. Steel Forstner Drill Bit can drill straight, angled and overlapping holes in all types of wood with minimal splintering. The sharp center spur accurately locates the center of the hole for precision.
- For drilling straight, angled and overlapping holes in all kinds of wood with minimal splintering
- Quality forged construction of high-speed steel for strength and extended life
- Ultra-sharp spur helps drill an accurate hole and resists "walking" on material being drilled
- Steep-angled, double-ground, razor-sharp serrated edges that slice throughout the rotation of the bit for less splintering and chipping
- Drilled holes are smooth and flat, and create chisel-like curls for fast, clean chip removal