- Perforated for sanding with dust extraction.
- 4-1/2 inch round sanding pad removes material quickly from larger areas
- Hook and loop connection to sanding sheets
- StarlockPlus accessories maximize performance for the most efficient work progress
- One year limited warranty against defect in material and manufacturing
The FEIN Starlock Perforated round 195 sanding set is for fast, efficient sanding of medium-sized areas. The 4-1/2 inch round sanding disc is plastic coated to prevent damage and marks on the work piece. Due to the sanding oscillation, the round sanding disc offers an excellent removal rate, ease of operation, and no kickback while working along edges. The perforated design can be used with or without dust extraction. Utilizing a hook and loop connection, the sanding sheets are quickly attached and changed for uninterrupted work progress. Even if you don’t own a FEIN oscillating multi-tool, you can affordably upgrade output by choosing a FEIN Starlock accessory. The StarlockPlus mount fits all popular multifunction tools with StarlockPlus and StarlockMax mounts, as well as older model FEIN MultiTalent and MultiMasters. FEIN originated the oscillating tool and is proud to offer innovative and durable accessories that achieve ultimate performance.
The FEIN Starlock mounting system is the latest innovation from the inventors of oscillating multi-tool. The improved mounting of FEIN Starlock accessories allows the user to not only work quickly and effectively, but it also improves power transfer from the tool and reduces vibration.