Fenix TK41 is a high-intensity multifunctional flashlight powered by AA batteries. The dual switch system in the side allows for fast selection between four different brightness levels and two various flashing functions. Its unique design makes TK41 extremely compact and lightweight.
Featuring a max 800 lumens output and an amazing ten day-plus ultra long runtime, the TK41 will unconditionally meet your illuminating needs. It is perfect as your dependable outdoor partner for searching, caving or as a spare light for your car, etc.
- LED: Cree XM-L LED
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard
- Battery: 8 x 1.5V AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline)
- Weight: 11.2 ounces (excl. batteries)
- Max Bright: 800 lumens (2 hr 10 min runtime)
- Output: 8 types
- Low Bright: 10 lumens (240 hr runtime)
- Size: 8.4" (L) x 1.6" (D) x 2.5 (H)
The right side button is a power switch button; a single press on it can turn the light on/off. The left side button is a mode switch button. When turning on the light, it will enter into the default general mode. A fast double press on the power switch button can select between the general mode and the flashing mode. The circuit can memorize any brightness level in any mode. When turning on the flashlight again or shifting the mode, it will enter into the output when turned off.
In the general mode, press the mode switch button once to select various brightness levels in the order of Turbo -> Low -> Mid -> High -> Cycle.
In the flashing mode, press the mode switch button to choose different flashing functions in the order of Strobe -> SOS -> Cycle.
* Notice: The above-mentioned parameters (tested in lab using quality CR123A primary lithium batteries) are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.