Fenix TK60 is a high-intensity and extremely long runtime flashlight powered by D batteries. Using the latest Cree XM-L LED, it has a max 800-lumen output which is comparable to a HD light. With the extension tube, the output can be maximize up to 800 lumens in the turbo mode and the max runtime can reach 15 days. The design of 2 modes and 6 brightness levels can satisfy the need of high intensity when searching as well as the requirements in various conditions. Therefore, TK60 is the best choice when exploring or searching, for law enforcement and hunting.
- Uses Cree XM-L LED with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Uses four 1.5V D (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries, Dual switch system in the front, easy operation
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness, Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating