Fenix's TK70 is an extremely bright multi-functional flashlight powered by Four D Batteries. Easily blowing past the competition with a maximum output of 2200 Lumens in Turbo mode, it also manages to pull an incredible 7-day long runtime, on it's low setting. The easy to use dual switch system on the front of the light makes for fast and convenient switching between the four outpout modes and two flashing modes. Built from Aircraft Grade Aluminum the TK70 will provide the perfect combination of outstanding performance and durability for years to come.
- Must use RECHARGEABLE Ni-Mh Batteries for full performance
- LED: Cree XM-L, Rated for a lifespan of 50000 hours! Uses 4 x 1.5V D (Ni-MH, Alkaline) Batteries.
- Dimensions and Weight: Length: 15.94" (405mm) Head Diameter: 4.17" Body Diameter: 1.57" (40mm) Weight: 27.13 oz (769g) (Without Batteries)
- Digitally Regulated Output - Maintains Constant Brightness
- Constructed from Durable Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating