The Genesis.XBi represents the latest in Grex innovation. Equipped with our patent pending Quick-Pull handle, 0.5mm nozzle and our patented Quick-Fit standard and crown needle caps for even more versatility. The 0.5mm nozzle opening lets you blast lots of paint, but the tapered design still lets you achieve extemely fine lines. And we've topped it off with our patented Quick-Fit standard and crown needle caps for even more versatility.Like it's predecessor, the Genesis.XB, this airbrush is designed for quick and painless color changes with its plug-in siphon fed bottle. Perfect for t-shirts, murals and multiple color applications. Not only does it provide greater ease for complex projects, but it also offers better line of sight and greater reservoir capacity.
- Patent Pending Quick-Pull Handle. Conveniently perform nozzle flushing without removing the rear cap, yet still have the ability to take advantage of the pre-set knob.
- Plug-in Siphon Bottles. Designed for quick and painless color changes with its plug-in siphon fed bottle. Perfect for t-shirts, murals and multiple color applications. Not only does it provide greater ease for complex projects, but it also offers better line of sight and greater reservoir capacity.
- Pre-set Adjustment Knob. Allows for precise paint volume control and adjustments. Dial in the Pre-set Knob to limit the paint volume for an easy way to create consistent spray patterns. Or dial it all the way back for full trigger control.
- High Performance Nozzle Design. Fine thread screw-in design for precise nozzle centering. Stainless steel construction with large diameter threads for extra durability. Precision machined for optimal paint flow through nozzle and optimal air flow around nozzle.
- High Performance Needle Design. Long taper at needle tip provides superior fine paint volume control. Precision machined from stainless steel for a durable matched fit to the nozzle.
- Quick-Fit Needle Caps. Patented design that makes it easy to take off and easy to put on yet still securely stays on when you need it to protect the airbrush needle tip. Available as a standard and crown type cap.
- Quick-Fit Crown Needle Cap. The crown version of our Quick-Fit needle cap. Cut-away sides allows improved air flow when spraying close to the work surface so that fine detailed patterns can be achieved.
- Internal Mix Design. provides fine atomization for a smooth finish.
- Solvent Proof Teflon Seals. are replaceable and accepts most paint media.
- Chrome Plated Housing. provides durability and ease of cleaning.
- Short Paint Passageway. from reservoir to nozzle tip for a responsive feel.
T-Shirts, Textiles, Murals, Fine art, Makeup, Body Painting, Woodworks, Automotive...