The JET Square Wheel Grinder is a belt grinder that uses a flat platen and idler wheels at each end to achieve a long, flat grinding surface. This innovative design permits grinding on the front wheel, which is square to the work and not crowned. The JET Square Wheel Belt Grinder, Models J-4103 and J-4126AC, grind, deburr and chamfer with equal proficiency both internal/external on parts large and small parts. Accessories allow the user to convert the Square Wheel Belt Grinder for polishing or buffing finished parts
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Puts a satin finish on steel, iron or aluminum
- Grind difficult to reach areas with the 3" X 2" or 1-1/2" X 2" diameter contact wheels
- Yoke surface conforms to shape of the surface to produce an even, smooth finish
- For grinding, and refinishing cylindrical shapes.
- Performs intricate contouring or internal finishing on uniquely shaped parts
- Serrated contact wheel is used for removing heavy stock, cleaning up a weld or snagging a casting