The new JET 1015 is an ideal choice for the novice woodturner looking for an affordable, user-friendly first lathe, as well as the advanced enthusiast or professional who wants to add a full-featured mini-lathe to the shop. This sturdy, smooth-running 15" mini-lathe has the power, precision and versatility to turn out any number of projects. When you're ready to make your ideas a reality... Start Here.
- 15-1/2" between centers
- Six spindle speeds: 500, 840, 1240, 1800, 2630 and 3975
- Integrated 24 position indexing
- Improved tensioning system with easier access to belts
- Wider bed ways provide increased rigidity
- Live center in the tailstock