Create More Compact Pocket Holes in the Same Kreg Joinery Applications
- 25% smaller pocket-hole diameter
- Great for smaller projects, thinner stock, and repair applications
- Compatible with the Kreg Jig K3, K4, K4MS, and K5
- Features black color to differentiate from standard Kreg Drill Guide
- Works with 1/2"-stock and narrow stock, down to 1"-wide
- Works with Kreg Pan-Head Pocket-Hole Screws (SPS)
With a 25% smaller hole diameter, the Micro-Pocket Drill Guide lets you create compact, low-profile pocket holes in the same Kreg Joinery applications where you'd use standard Kreg pocket holes, and in a variety of other applications, too. You also have the ability to tackle smaller projects, thinner stock, and tighter repairs where standard pocket holes simply can’t go.
Choose Your Jig Compatible with the Kreg Jig K3, K4, K4MS and K5. Features black color to differentiate from the standard Kreg Drill Guide.
Endless Applications A 25% smaller pocket hole works great in virtually every application where you’d use standard Kreg pocket holes. And because it removes less material, drill strokes are faster and easier.
Perfect for 1/2" Stock Screw heads seat well below material surface in thin stock, making the Micro-Pocket Drill Guide perfect for creating fully-pluggable pocket holes in 1/2"-thick material like drawer boxes.
Perfect for Narrow Stock Reduced width lets you drill two holes in extremely narrow stock, down to 1"-wide, creating a much stronger joint in narrow pieces.