- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Driver-Drill (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) provides 1,420 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820 provides up to 50% more run time per charge
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820 reaches full charge in 25 minutes or less
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820 is compatible with 18V LXT Tools
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery which helps produce more lifetime work
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
The Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit (model CT200RW) is built for the pro-user who requires best-in-class cordless tools for drilling, driving and fastening in a more compact size. The CT200RW includes a compact and versatile 1/2" driver-drill, as well as a powerful impact driver that weighs only 2.8 lbs.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Best in Class Cordless Solutions
The combo kit includes a compact and versatile 1/2" driver-drill powered by a Makita-built 4-pole motor that delivers 480 in. lbs. of Max Torque. The 2-speed all-metal transmission delivers 0-400 RPM in low speed and 0-1,500 RPM in high for a wide range of drilling and driving applications.
The kit also includes a powerful impact driver that weighs only 2.8 lbs., and is powered by a Makita-built 4-pole motor that delivers 1,420 in. lbs. of Max Torque, 0-2,300 RPM, and 0-3,200 impacts per minute for a wide range of fastening tasks. Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
Both the driver-drill and impact driver have a compact and ergonomic shape for superior ergonomics, as well as a built-in L.E.D. light that illuminates the work area.
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820)
- (1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) TOOL BAG (831274-0)