Choose the sub-compact ratchet with best-in-class power, speed and durability. The M12 Cordless 1/4" Lithium-Ion Ratchet is the ideal tool for auto mechanics, maintenance and repair professionals looking for maximum performance and productivity in a subcompact cordless tool. It utilizes a powerful 12-volt motor to produce up to 30 ft-lbs of torque and 250 RPM, giving users the power and speed of a pneumatic ratchet without the airhose. It's powered by the M12 REDLITHIUM Battery Pack (sold separately), which delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions. At just 10-3/4" long and 1.9 lbs, the ratchet is tool-belt portable, and features a 3/4" low-profile head design for work in the tightest of spaces and engine bays. The variable-speed metal trigger and reinforced steel housing provide maximum control and durability with any application.
- Powerful 12-volt motor: Delivers up to 30 ft-lbs of torque
- Superior fastening speed: Produces 250 RPM, with variable-speed trigger for greater control
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- On-board fuel gauge: Helps you monitor the charge precisely for less downtime on the job
- Built-in LED light: Illuminates work surfaces in dark locations