The M18 1/2" Compact Brushless Drill/Driver is the Most Compact 18v drill on the market and delivers Over 50 percent Longer Run-Time than drills with brushed motors. The Milwaukee built brushless motor, REDLINK Electronics, and REDLITHIUM batteries provide more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger. At only 6-7/8" long and 3.7 lbs. (with battery), this drill provides excellent control and balance in a compact size, perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. This compact drill delivers 500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-450/0-1,800 RPM, for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. An all-metal gear case and 1/2" metal chuck provide maximum durability.
- Milwaukee Brushless Motor: Optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers over 50 percent longer run-time and 2X longer life than brushed motors. Also delivers 500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-450/0-1,800 RPM for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications.
- Compact Design: Provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces.
- REDLINK Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool and battery life.
- REDLITHIUM Battery: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- All-Metal Gear Case and " Metal Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- Peak Torque: 500 in-lbs