Introducing the new Milwaukee 2787-22 Cordless M18 Magnetic Drill featuring PowerState brushless motor technology and RedLithium XC5.0 batteries.
The Milwaukee Cordless M18 Magnetic Drill outperforms its corded competitors while offering the convenience and maneuverability of cord-free operation. With the strongest magnetic hold of 1,600 pounds, this magnetic drill provides safe operation even while working overhead. Auto-Stop safeguards the drill operator in the event of binding or excess rotational motion that may cause the drill to lift. The Milwaukee M18 Cordless Magnetic Drill is capable of boring up to 40 holes of 13/16" diameter in 1/4" steel on a single charge. A 5-3/4" maximum depth of cut and 2-speed transmission (400-690 RPM) add to the robust feature set of this magnetic drill. This cordless magnetic drill is the perfect solution for mechanical, electrical, MRO, power line and utility, metal fabrication, iron and steel work, shipyards and similar applications.
- Drills 13/16” Holes Through ½” Steel Faster than Main Corded Competitor
- POWERSTATE provides the power and speed necessary to handle heavy loads
- Monitors the power delivery from battery to motor, ensuring maximum performance
- Permanent magnet technology operates independent of power source without electricity
- Strongest Magnetic Hold on ¼” Steel is safer
- Improved magnetic hold on commonly encountered materials
- Partial magnet mode allows for faster, easier alignment
- Eliminates the need to run cords and set up a generator
- REDLITHIUM Batteries are the longest lasting, most durable packs on the market
- Internal Sensor that detects excess rotational motion and automatically cuts power to the drill
- Optimized Drilling & Cutting Speeds
- Tool-Free Feed-Handle Change
- Gravity-Feed Lubrication Tank
- LED Light