Power and precision in a lightweight, portable drill press with the biggest capacity in its class. At just 26.5 pounds, with a comfortable carrying handle that's well positioned for balance, this compact drill press is ideal for remote drilling in metal. It handles your toughest drilling applications with a powerful 1.1-maximum horsepower, 9.0-amp motor: up to 1-1/2-in. diameter holes through 2-in. thick steel with annular cutters, or 1/2-in. diameter holes 4-1/4-in. deep with twist drill bits. The strong two-coil magnet provides 2,300 lbs. of dead-lift force on 1-in. thick steel. Two hex cutter wrenches are stored on-board for added portability. This drill accepts standard 3/4-in. Weldon shank cutters or an optional 3-jaw chuck (sold separately) for use with twist drill bits. The simple two-button control panel is located on the back, where it will not interfere with the feed handle. That handle can be conveniently relocated to the opposite side without using tools. The kit includes a convenient carrying case with compartments for bits and accessories.
- Powerful 9.0-amp, 1.1 max HP motor: Maneuvers easily and conveniently
- Lightweight design: Only 26.5 pounds, with a comfortable carrying handle
- Superior capacity: Cuts up to 1-1/2-in. diameter holes through 2-in. steel with annular cutters, or 1/2-in. diameter holes, 4-1/4-in. deep with twist drill bits
- Strong two-coil magnet: Engineered to stay in place with 2,300 of dead-lift force
- Flexible feed handle: Switch between two feed handle positions without using tools
- Accessible and comfortable operation: Simple two-button control panel, unobstructed by feed handle.