Milwaukee Snips feature forged cutting heads for maximum durability and machined steel blades for precision cuts. The 45 degree offset head keeps the users hand away from the cutting material. Milwaukee snips are designed with a one handed locking mechanism for ease of use. They are designed for use beyond the jobsite and are great for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather and copper.
- 45 Degree Offset - Keeps users hand away from cutting material
- One Handed Locking - Ease of use/Quick open & close (Patent Pending)
- Flush Bolt Design - Won't hang up on material (Patent Pending)
- Forged Alloy Steel Blades - For Maximum Tool Strength
- Rust Protection - Hard Chrome plated blades increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Serrated Jaws - Cuts: Up to 18ga CRS (Cold Rolled Steel); 22ga SS (Stainless Steel)
- Ergonomic Handles - For maximum comfort and superior performance