The 5263-21 is the most compact rotary hammer in its class at 10.9" long and only 4.6 lbs. Up to 30% lighter than the competition, this hammer is ideal for drilling overhead and in tight spaces, yet powerful enough to drill the majority of holes commonly drilled by the professional trades. The 5263-21 also provides up to 65% faster drilling with 1.5 ft-lbs of impact energy and 0-3,700 RPM. The Anti-Vibration System (AVS) delivers maximum user comfort by minimizing vibration, while 2-Mode Operation provides versatility regardless of application.
- Industry Leading Durability: Delivers superior life in the toughest concrete applications
- Compact, and Lightweight: Ideal for overhead drilling repetitive drilling for anchors
- Industry Leading Performance : Provides maximum productivity for the user
- Hard Hitting Hammer Mechanism: Delivers over 1.5 ft-lbs of impact energy
- Anti-Vibration System: Provides maximum comfort by minimizing vibration
- 2-Mode Operation: Hammer w/rotation & rotation only for application versatility