Ergonomic inline design lets you dig and drill more comfortably. The 3/4" Hex Demolition Hammer delivers 19.9 ft-lbs of blow energy and 975-1,950 BPM. It's ideal for breaking concrete or asphalt, bushing, driving ground rods, scraping floors, digging and tamping. The inline design offers more comfortable operation, and the soft-grip side handle can be attached to the rear switch handle to minimize bending. Milwaukee's unique Anti-Vibration System provides added comfort by minimizing vibration. This robust demolition hammer features a service-reminder light and easy access for maintenance. It uses standard 3/4" hex hammer iron, and comes with two auxiliary handles and a carrying case.
- Powerful 14-amp motor: Delivers 19.9 ft-lbs of blow energy
- Heavy-duty robust construction: Digs and drills under the most demanding jobsite conditions
- Comfortable inline design: Three side handle positions plus soft-grip D-handle offer greater user comfort
- Variable-speed dial: Maximizes user control
- AVS Anti-Vibration System: Minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- Service reminder light: Indicates when service will be needed
- Lock-on trigger: Enhances safety and peace of mind