Ergonomic inline design lets you dig and drill more comfortably. The SDS-Max Demolition Hammer delivers 19.9 ft-lbs of blow energy for drilling large holes in concrete or asphalt, bushing, driving ground rods, scraping floors, digging and tamping. The inline design offers more comfortable operation, and the soft-grip side handle can be attached to the rear switch handle to minimize bending. Milwaukee's unique Anti-Vibration System provides added comfort by minimizing vibration. Sophisticated electronic feedback offers consistent operation and overload protection. This robust electric hammer features a variable-speed dial for optimum control, a service-reminder light and easy access for maintenance. You can position chisels more efficiently with the SDS-max bit holder system. The tool uses standard SDS-max hammer iron, and comes with two auxiliary handles and a carrying case.
- Powerful 14-amp motor: Delivers 19.9 ft-lbs of blow energy
- Heavy-duty robust construction: Digs and drills under the most demanding jobsite conditions
- Comfortable inline design: Three side handle positions plus D-handle offer greater user comfort
- Variable-speed dial: Maximizes user control
- AVS Anti-Vibration System: Minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- Service reminder light: Indicates when service will be needed
- Lock-on trigger: Enhances safety and peace of mind