Get hard-hitting power for a variety of mid-sized hole-drilling applications. This versatile 3-mode tool can be used for drilling in steel, wood or concrete. Use rotation-only mode for drilling in steel and wood with our 3-jaw chuck and adapter 48-66-1370 (sold separately). Use rotation with hammering when drilling in concrete, and use hammer only for light chipping work. You'll enjoy comfortable, controlled operation with the D-style rear handle and lightweight, balanced design. The two-finger speed control trigger switch lets you control the starts for less bit walk and more accurate hole positioning. A 7.4-amp motor lets you hit hard with 2.5 ft-lbs of blow energy and up to 4,200 BPM. Use bits up to 1-1/8" in diameter and drill up to 3-1/2" holes in concrete using thin wall core bits or 4" in masonry block. A preset clutch protects against sudden motor overloads. The tool comes with a depth gauge, side handle and carrying case.
- Powerful 7.4-amp motor: Delivers a hard-hitting 2.5 ft-lbs of blow energy
- Versatile bit capacity: 1-1/8" solid bit capacity, 3-1/2" thin wall core bit capacity in concrete or 4" capacity in masonry block
- Variable-speed dial: Maximizes user control from 0-980 RPM, 0-4,200 BPM
- Speed control switch: You control the starts for less bit walk and more accurate hole positioning
- Three-mode operation: Choose rotation with hammering, hammer only or rotation only for drilling in steel, wood or concrete.
- AVS Anti-Vibration System: Minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- 10-ft. 3-wire fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for longer tool life