The 6140-30 4-1/2" 7.5 Amp Small Angle Grinder delivers performance, durability and ease-of-use features for industrial users. The X-large paddle switch with lock-on provides increased comfort and ease-of use when operating the grinder in various positions. Milwaukee's built in advanced airflow system, including Debris Baffles and Multi-Port Exhaust, extends tool life. 25% longer lasting epoxy motor protection extends tool life by protecting the copper wires from abrasion. The tool-free burst resistant guard allows the user to quickly adjust the guard without the use of a tool.
- 7.5 Amp, 825 MWO Motor-overload protection and power for daily applications
- 25% Longer Lasting Epoxy Protection-extends motor life by protecting the copper wire from abrasion
- Debris Baffles- protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- Multi-Port Exhaust-reduces motor burn-up by efficiently venting hot air out of the grinder
- X-Large Paddle Switch-increased comfort and ease-of-use when operating in various positions
- Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard- the only grinder in its class with a tool free guard
- Compatible with multiple Grinder Guards and Flanges. See cross-reference guide below.