The PLS180 from Pacific Laser Systems has the longest length of line and fan angles in the industry.Fast, accurate and portable, this plumb, level, and square laser line tool will be such a time saver, your bubble vial level or rotary laser will become obsolete.Our exclusive PLS SLD Detector expands the utility of the PLS180 to exterior use – execute short and mid-range exterior horizontal and vertical layout tasks simply and easily.The PLS180 weighs less than 10 ounces, and has a self-leveling range of 6 degrees. The PLS180 operates on 3 AA batteries for over 30 hours. The PLS180 tool comes complete with carrying case, wall bracket, PLS180 pouch, batteries, operating manual and a 1 year warranty. The PLS180 system also includes a SLD laser detector.
PLS Lasers – the professional standard
Pacific Laser Systems PLS180-TOOL Specifications:
- Range 100 ft.
- Accuracy 1/8" at 30ft.
- Power 3 AA Batteries
- 180 Degree Fan Angle
- Operating Time 30+ Hours
- Self Leveling Range 6 degrees
Pacific Laser Systems PLS180-TOOL Includes:
- Magnetic wall bracket
- Operating manual
- Carrying case
Pacific Laser Systems PLS180-TOOL Features:
- Laser line tool, self-leveling for plumb, level and square.
- Now more than ever, the PLS 180 Palm Laser saves you time and money when your bubble vial level or rotary laser is too limited or too cumbersome to do the job.
- Unique optic technology
- Self Leveling
- Internal shock frame impact protection
- Longest lines, vertical-horizontal
- Pulsed beams for exterior applications (receiver required for exterior work - receiver sold separately. We recommend you buy the "PLS180 System" if you want the receiver)