The new TS29 Tilt/Slide Shaper is ready to tackle any job. A new fence design includes dual digital readouts, micrometer adjustments and independently adjustable fence halves for fast, accurate set-ups. The full guard includes two stock hold-downs and a see-through cover that flips up for quick tool changes. Dual dust collection ports, in the guard and under the table insure a clear work area and improved finish. An extra large quill assembly with a full seven inch stroke has three oversize bearings and the ability to tilt, adding versatility and insuring long, trouble-free performance. Powered by a big 7-1/2HP motor that drives the spindle forward and reverse with five speeds. The massive sliding table is fully supported by six tapered precision bearings through a full four-foot stroke. In addition, on board the table is a large miter head complete with stock hold-down clamp and a 56" miter fence with flip stop. The large table can easily accommodate a stock feeder for longer production runs.
- Sliding table with 4-foot stroke works with miter head, hold-down and fence to accommodate everything from multiple end cuts to tenons
- Fully adjustable fence with dual digital readout for fast, accurate set-up and repeatability
- Large table with built-in slider with room for stock feeder
- 7" vertical spindle travel allows stacked tooling
- Spindle tilts negative 5 degree to positive 45 degree for increased versatility
- Large diameter multiple table inserts accommodate virtually any size cutter
- Five spindle speeds in forward and reverse with lighted indicator