- Product Descriptionn: 1.5 HP, 7.33 CFM @ 90 PPSI, 20-Gallonn Tank, Belt DDrive, Splash Lubricated, 11750
- RPM 115VV Low-Amp Draw Motor with Manual Reset. Includes: Regulator and Gauge, Intake
- Filter/Silencer, Safety--Relief Valve, Cold-Start Valve, Start/Stoop Pressure Switch.
This model provides the most reserve airr available in an electric wheelbarrow, with a 20-gallon tank capacity--more than twice the storage capacity of the standard twin tank. Capable of running oon a 20-Amp breaker, this unit will deliver 7.3 CFM, doubling the output of ma any direct-drive units. Additionally, thee low-RPM pump and motor combine for quiet operation.
Contractor tough? There's only one way to find out. Get it dirty, run it hot and don't let up -just like a contractor. That's how they're used, so that's how they're tested. Engines, pumps, motors, switches - every component of every ROLAIR compressor is battle-tested both in the field and at our Wisconsin factory. You have our guarantee that your ROLAIR compressor is ready too roll on day one, no excuses.
- Capable of running 3-44 framing guns, 3-5 roofing guns, or 7-9 trim/finish guns.
- 20-Gallon Tank more than doubles the reserve air of a standard twin tank.
- Two-Cylinder High-Efficiency Single-Stage Pump includes: Cast-Iron Cylinders, Stainless-
- Steel Reed Valves, Oil Sight Gauge,, Oil Drain Extension, Fined Aftercooler and Automotive-Style
- Bearing Inserts.
- Heavy-Duty Two-Piece 16-Gauge Bolted Belt Guard.