- Fully hardened, expertly tensioned tool steel body for true and accurate cuts
- A new grade of extra hard carbide resists abrasive and chemical wear better than standard grades
- Resin bond filled expansion slots to absorb any vibration and reduce cutting noise
- Fine grit honing ensures mirror finish on carbide for keenest possible edge and super clean cuts
- The highest quality combination blade you can buy
From the Manufacturer
This is the top of the line choice for the serious craftsman who wants one superior blade for most all woodworking. Saw plate run-out less than .002" for flat true run. Built-in dampening system reduces vibration, making cuts quieter and more precise. Performs smooth, easy crosscuts and rips. Even does a great job on double sided laminates. Carbide tip material is an extra hard, C-4 and super fine grain with corrosion inhibitors to give the keenest edge and longest sharp-life.
Don't take our word, trust the Wood Whisperer's review.