The cradle style drill press vise is designed for angled drilling and tapping applications. All boast hardened v-grooved jaws for clamping round objects vertically and horizontally. Backed by Wilton's lifetime warranty.
- Designed for applications including drilling, tapping and reaming requiring angle setup
- Cradle design with 90 degree vertical indexing, scaled in 1 degree increments
- Side tommy bar allows secure locking at any increment from 0 degree - 90 degree
- Pin hard stops at 0 degree, 15 degree, 30 degree, 45 degree, 60 degree, 75 degree and 90 degree for common applications
- Durable construction with fine grain cast iron castings and hardened smooth vise jaws
- Black oxide coated screw provides consistent clamping pressure and durability
- Highly accurate with beds and bases parallel to degree±.001"
- Base has four degree1/2" shoulder slots for quick, easy positioning on the machine table
- Base dimensions: 6-1/2" x 6-1/2"