Proudly made in the USA, the Tradesman round channel vise is designed to handle the most demanding clamping applications. Unlike most vises that have a fixed center nut the Tradesman round channel vise nut is anchored at the rear which provides straight line pull and even pressure resulting in greater durability. The round channel design also allows for a completely enclosed spindle and nut assembly keeping debris out and lubrication in for a lifetime of smooth operation. For ultimate versatility, the Tradesman vise is equipped with main jaws, pipe jaws and a machined anvil work surface.
- Wider jaws provide greater clamping surface
- Enclosed design keeps lubrication in and contaminants out for smooth operation
- Large anvil work surface
- Precicision slide bar eliminates movement in the front jaw regardless of opened distance
- 360 degree swivel base with double lockdowns
- 60,000 PSI ductile iron body is virtually indestructible with 2X the strength of grey casted vises
- Longer spindle nut ensures a lifetime of smooth movement and straight-line pull