The Precision Router Lift V2 (PRL-V2) combines the best in router lift technology. The PRL-V2 is manufactured entirely in the U.S.A by Woodpeckers.
This new router lift features the proven robust construction of the Precision Router Lift combined with the near instant elevation changes of the Quick Lift.
Another innovation is the micro-adjust thumb wheel. This improvement eliminates the need for a crank handle to make fine router bit height adjustments. When combined with the ability to make near instant coarse height adjustments, you'll quickly discover just how easy table mounted routing can be.
With a newly designed spring-assist lift wrench, you can go from routing height to bit changing height in 2 seconds even when lifting the heaviest of routers.
Like Woodpeckers other router lifts, the PRL-V2 includes an adjustable reference scale. Tool-less scale adjustments can be set to zero from any bit position then incremented to intervals as small as .002”. One complete revolution equals 1/16” in height change.
Like our entire top-of-the-line aluminum router mounting plates, the V2 plate has eight easily accessible leveling screws, adjustable side plungers, solid brass starting pin and three Twist Lock rings.
- Includes a quick-lift mechanism which makes raising the router to any coarse position or to bit-changing height lightning-fast with no cranking
- Lift Dimensions - 9.25" x 11.75" x 3/8 Thickness
- Robust construction combined with near instant elevation changes
- Fine adjustments are just as fast with a built-in micro adjust thumb wheel
- No more crank handle, each lift includes three twist lock rings, spring loaded lift wrench, spaner wrench and a steel starting pin
- Includes an adjustable reference scale. Tool-less scale adjustments.
- Includes one aluminum router mounting plate with (8) leveling screws, adjustable side plungers, solid brass starting pin and (3) Twist Lock Rings)
- Comes with (1) set of motor pads available for 4.14" diameter motors such as:
- Delivers the best in router table precision, safety and mobility
- Made in the USA!