The DCK387D1M1 20V MAX lithium ion 3-tool combo kit features our Brushless Hammerdrill/driver and impact driver which offer greater run time and performance than brushed tools. It includes a light to illuminate all of your work spaces. Batteries are 1-2AH and 1-4AH battery for max run time and performance. Also, kit bag ensures ease of storage.
- (1) DCD796 20V MAX Brushless 1/2" Compact Hammer Drill
- (1) DCF887B 20V MAX Brushless 3-Speed Impact Driver
- (1) DCL040 20V MAX LED Work Light
- (1) 20V MAX 4.0AH Battery
- (1) 20V MAX 2.0AH Battery
- (1) Charger
- (1)Tool Bag
DeWALT's DCD797B Cordless Compact Hammer Drill with Tool Connect is based on the latest DeWALT XR technology with integrated Tool Connect bluetooth technology. Connect to the free Tool Connect mobile app and Inventory Manager web portal to track, manage and customize the tool. With Bluetooth integrated into the tool, there's no need for a Tool Connect battery to utilize tracking functionality.
- Last Seen feature helps reduce wasted time and money by provided the street address of where tool was last in range of your device
- Receive diagnostics on the tool like internal coin cell battery life, temperature, trigger pulls and tool run time
- Reliable DeWALT brushless motor delivers up to 75% more runtime vs 18V NiCD brushed motors
- Easily and quickly assign tools to jobsites and users on the Tool Connect Inventory Manager software to increase accountability and reduce replacement costs
- Set "disable when out of range" alerts to deter unauthorized use or theft
- Program up to three customized RPM settings for precise speed control
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and comfort
DeWALT's 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Brushless Impact Driver (Tool Only) features a brushless motor, which delivers more run time over brushed motors. This unit combines a compact and lightweight design with high speed versatility, providing 3 speed settings of 0 to 1,000, 0 to 2,800, and 0 to 3,250 RPM.
- DEWALT built brushless motor and XR Li-Ion batteries deliver more run time and capacity over standard units
- 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility
- Three LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release provide visibility without shadows
- Precision Drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control
- One-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck with easy grip sleeve accepts 1 in. bit tips
- Compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas (2mm shorter than the previous DCF886)
Hook the DCL040 20V MAX Lithium Ion LED Work Light in your workspace for more visibility and hands-free use. LED lights last long, shine bright, and have low heat.
- Bright LED output - 110 Lumens
- Integral hook for hands free use in multiple placements
- Head rotates 120 degrees
- Low heat output compared to Xenon lights
- Efficient LED bulb improves run time