The Diablo 5/8 in. High-Speed Steel Forstner Bit drills straight, angled and overlapping holes in all types of wood. The sharp spur ensures precise drilling and resists walking on the material. The bit has a double-ground, serrated edge for less splintering and chipping.
- Requires minimum chuck size of 3/8 in.
- Drills straight, angled or overlapping holes in all types of wood
- Forged construction of the hardened steel body warrants a long bit life and a sharp cutting edge
- Steep, angled cutting edges produce smooth, flat holes and create chisel-like curls for fast, clean chip removal
- Ultra-sharp spur resists walking on material and ensures an accurate hole