Includes: MFT/3 Router Table Extension, Router Module and Fence, Auxiliary Dust Hood with Starting Pin
If you already have an MFT/3 Multifunction Table for use with your Festool TS tracksaw or Festool OF Router, then the CMS VL may be the best option for you. At a lower cost, the CMS-VL attaches to the V-groove profile on your MFT/3. It has a single set of legs for support.
The CMS VL shares the same functionality and features as the CMS GE, but cannot be used as a standalone, free standing router table. It must be used in conjunction with the MFT/3.
The CMS VL is available in two versions. The Basic Version includes the CMS VL router table, router module and fence, and auxilliary dust hood w/ starting pin. The Set Version includes the CMS VL router table, router module and fence, auxilliary dust hood w/ starting pin, miter gauge, sliding table, and dust extraction hose set.
What makes the Festool CMS Router Table so great?
- Three year warranty
- Like all Festool tools, exceptional dust extraction, arguably better than any other router table on the market
- All of the components are built to work together. It's not a table from one company, a router from another, a lift from another, a fence from another. You can pull it out of the box and it's ready to rout
- The GE model can be collapsed for use on a bench top, a work table or on the floor, with the legs unfolded you can use it on the shop or transport it to the jobsite
- Extreme precision out of the box, you can dial things in to 1/256"
- Top mounted lift, so you can adjust the bit height from the top of the table
- The sliding table is best in class. The miter gauge is unparalleled too and makes angled pieces a breeze.
- Festool service, quality, system integration
- Either the GE (freestanding) or VL (attaches to MFT/3) are the same height as the MFT/3 and Kapex UG extension which can be used for additional stock support.