With a blade for just about every type of material, this jigsaw blade assortment should be in every tool box. Don't get stuck trying to achieve a decent result with the wrong blade. Festool jigsaw blades are engineered for cutting efficiency, long life, and superior cutting results, with a universal T-shank design that fits most professional jigsaws. Festool has the right blade for any application or type of material, ensuring precise and consistent results. In order to select the right jigsaw blade for your application, think first about the type of material you want to cut, since there are blades available for wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals, steel, and special materials like fiberglass, foam, and other materials. Next decide what kind of cut you need: fine, fast, scroll, clean. This will help to decide which blade is right for you. All Festool jigsaw blades are from high-quality materials for the best possible cutting results. Pack of 35 jigsaw blades.
This Jigsaw Blade Assortment pack contains:
- S 75/2.5, 3 inches (75mm), 10 TPI, Wood/Plastic Blades for fine cuts in hardwoods, softwoods, hard plastics and acrylics, pack of 5.
- S 50/1.4 K, 2 inches (50mm), 18 TPI, For fine scrolling cuts in soft/hardwoods, melamine, veneered plywood, chipboard, soft plastics, pack of 5.
- S 105/4 FSG, 4-1/8" inches (105mm), 6-7 TPI, Wood Blades for fast and clean cuts in hardwoods, softwoods, melamine and plywood, pack of 5.
- S 75/4 K, 3 inches (75mm), 6-7 TPI, Wood/Plastic Blades for fast scroll cuts in hardwoods, softwoods, melamine and plywood, pack of 5.
- S 75/4 FSG, 3 inches (75mm), 6-7 TPI, Wood Blades for fast and perpendicular cuts in hardwoods and softwoods, pack of 5.
- S 75/4, 3 inches (75mm), 6-7 TPI, For fast clean cuts in soft/hardwoods, melamine, plywood and chipboard, pack of 5.
- HS 60/1.2 bi, 2-3/8 inches (60mm), 21 TPI, Aluminum/Sheet Metal Blades for fine cuts in non-ferrous metals, aluminum and sheet steel, pack of 5.