For your heavier finishing needs, the 1664 uses 16 gauge brad nails up to 2-1/2" in length. It's applications also include any light wood construction such as door and window casings.
Cabinet assembly, Furniture finish work, Light wood assembly, Planar boxes, Trims, paneling, External softwood trim, Trim and moldings, Window beading, scribe molding, Door and window casings, Rattan, Picture frame assembly, Decorations.
- Convenient depth of drive dial allows precise nail settings.
- Lightweight die-cast body prevents arm fatigue during prolong use.
- Quick release nose cover provides easy access for clearing jams
- Ergonomic comfort handgrip provides a firm grip on tool.
- 360 Degree adjustable exhaust cover allows use in any position.
- High fastener capacity reduces frequency for reloading.
- Convenient side loading provides quick fastener reloading.
- Fastener indicator lets you know when its time to reload.
- Rubber safety tip prevents marring or work surfaces.
- Safety mechanism prevents accidental firing of tool.