Milwaukee Torque Lock Locking Tools provide faster tool setup and more locking force for the professional tradesman. The patent pending thumb screw provides the user with a more convenient geometry for hand force, while providing clearance to generate more torque with the unique screwdriver through-hole design. Featuring hardened jaws for more gripping power, and forged alloy steel for maximum durability, Milwaukee locking tools are made for the toughest applications and jobs.
- (1) 48-22-3422 (5" Curved Jaw)
- (1) 48-22-3421 (7" Curved Jaw)
- (1) 10" MAXBITE CURVED JAW LOCKING PLIERS (48-22-3610)
- (1) 7" Torque Lock Straight Jaw Locking Pliers (48-22-3507)
- (1) 6" Long Nose (48-22-3506)