- 8" bar; easily clamps materials up to 8"-thick
- 21/4"-reach; up to 550 pounds of clamping pressure
- Auto-adjust technology automatically adjusts to material thickness
- Easy-to-regulate clamping force using a simple thumbscrew
- Extra-large clamp faces spread clamping pressure evenly
- Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand-fatigue
- Highly durable, all-metal construction
When you want the durability and adjustability of Automaxx Clamping, but you need more clamping capacity, turn to Automaxx Bar Clamps. They are available in two versions:
- 21/4"-reach, up to 550 pounds of clamping pressure, in 3 bar lengths (8", 16", and 24")
- Heavy-Duty: 27/8"-reach, up to 700 pounds of clamping pressure, in 3 bar lengths (12", 24", and 40")
All-new Automaxx Bar Clamps feature the same auto-adjusting technology as Kreg Automaxx Bench Klamps and Automaxx Face Clamps, allowing you to clamp a variety of materials and assemblies with strong, consistent clamping pressure.
Automaxx Bar Clamps automatically adjust to your material thickness, whether it’s thick, thin, or in between. Clamp quickly and easily by simply sliding the clamp heads against your workpiece, and then squeezing the handle to close the clamp with consistent pressure every time.
Easy-to-Regulate Clamping Pressure
Setting the clamping pressure is simple, too. Just set the desired pressure using an easy-to-regulate thumbscrew, and Automaxx Bar Clamps do the rest—locking closed easily and consistently every time.
Highly Durable & Versatile
Automaxx Bar Clamps feature a highly durable, all-metal construction to withstand years of rugged use. Their ergonomic padded grips provide comfort and ease-of-use, while extra-large clamp faces spread clamping pressure evenly.