The world's first subcompact cordless rotary hammer is 65 percent lighter, up to 4X faster and offers up to 75 percent more runtime than its competitors. The innovative M12TM Cordless 1/2" SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer is ideal for tight spaces and all-day use, yet it still provides the power, productivity and portability needed for the professional trades. The 12-volt lithium-ion battery (sold separately) delivers 0-800 RPM and 0-5,350 BPM and drills more than 55 holes per charge. Unique electro-pneumatic design allows for drilling up to 1/2" holes in concrete and masonry. Two-mode operation - Rotary Hammer or Rotation only - provides maximum versatility and dependable operation regardless of application or orientation. The rotary hammer's compact, lightweight size helps reduce user fatigue throughout the workday. An on-board LED light illuminates the work surface for enhanced productivity.
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Electro-pneumatic mechanism: Drills up to 1/2" holes in poured concrete and masonry
- Powerful 12-volt motor: Delivers 0-800 RPM and 0-5,300 BPM for superior performance
- Compact, lightweight design: Allows you to work comfortably in tight spaces and all day
- 2-Mode operation: Choose rotary hammer or rotation only for maximum versatility
- LED Light: Illuminates the work surface