The M12 FUEL 5/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer provides up to 2X more run-time, up to 75 percent more speed and has the largest SDS Plus bit capacity in its class. Milwaukee has combined their exclusive POWERSTATE brushless motor, REDLITHIUM battery pack, and REDLINK PLUS intelligence to deliver a 12V Rotary Hammer that rivals compact 18V tools on the market today. At only 10" long and 3.9 lbs, this tool provides performance and run time that is comparable to a much larger tool, at a fraction of the size and weight. The Electro Pneumatic Design allows for drilling of up to 5/8" holes in concrete and masonry. For maximum versatility, regardless of application or orientation, the tool also features 2-Mode Operation, Rotary Hammer and Hammer-only.
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Electro-pneumatic mechanism: Drills up to 5/8" holes in poured concrete and masonry
- Powerful 12-volt motor: Delivers 0-900 RPM and 0-6,200 BPM for superior performance
- Compact, lightweight design: Allows you to work comfortably in tight spaces and all day
- 2-Mode operation: Choose rotary hammer or rotation only for maximum versatility
- LED Light: Illuminates the work surface