Get revolutionary power, run-time and ergonomics, with up to 65 percent more holes per charge. The M18TM cordless high-performance hammer drill/driver generates best-in-class power, with 750 in-lbs of torque to meet the most rigorous worksite demands. It is the most compact high-performance hammer drill available, minimizing fatigue and maximizing productivity by fitting into tight spaces. The REDLITHIUM Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The onboard fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge more accurately, so there's less downtime on the job. The M18 Hammer Drill/Driver's easy-to-use all-metal ratcheting locking chuck provides maximum grip, bit retention and durability. A new contoured soft grip gives you ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The kit includes two M18 REDLITHIUM batteries, M18 and M12 multi-voltage charger, side handle, and durable carrying case.
- Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 750 in-lbs of torque and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- 1/2-inch Single sleeve ratcheting metal chuck with carbide jaws: Allows quick and easy bit changes and maximum grip
- Built-in LEDs: Illuminate work surface and indicate clutch position
- Variable-speed trigger: Provides maximum control