No job is too large for this heavy-duty drill press. The Adjustable-Position Electromagnetic Drill Press with 3/4" Motor features the 4203 adjustable-position, variable-speed base and the 4262-1 3/4-in drill motor with 3-Jaw chuck. Built for production drilling, this 11.5-amp drill press can handle the toughest drilling jobs with up to a 3/4" Twist Drill hole capacity, 4" hole capacity with Steel Hawg Cutters and 1"-14 tapping capacity. The motor runs at 350 no-load RPM, geared low for maximum torque; base control panel offers variable speed control of motor RPM.. It can produce up to 1670 pounds of drill point pressure with a 1-inch steel plate. Feedback speed control helps you maintain speed during operation. This unit features a 3/4" chuck for fast and easy bit changes while eliminating slippage and breakage. The dual-mount gear case with reverse mount permits tight quarter drilling.
- Powerful 11.5-amp motor: Engineered for the toughest applications, delivering 350 RPM
- Dual-Mount Gear Case/Reverse Mount: Permits tight quarter drilling
- 3/4" Capacity: Taps up to 1-inch, 14-threaded holes
- Maximum force: Develops up to 1670 pounds of drill point pressure with a 1-inch steel plate
- Solid state electronic switching: Offers faster, smoother and quieter switching for a longer product lifespan
- Line Lockout: Prevents tool from operating if voltage is restored to an interrupted line