The new Milwaukee Self-Retracting Safety Knife enhances safety by retracting the blade when the button is released. Two blade positions allow you to choose the cutting depth of the blade to minimize damage from over-cutting. Tool-free blade changes let you make adjustments quickly and efficiently, with on-board storage for up to 5 blades. The slim, lightweight, all-metal body takes up less space but stands up to jobsite abuse. The Self-Retracting Safety Knife accepts all utility blades and comes with two carton blades with rounded tips. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty, the new safety knife confirms Milwaukee's commitment to best-in-class durability and innovative solutions for increased productivity.
- Self-retract mechanism: Retracts blade when the button is released
- Two blade positions: Lets you control cutting depth
- Blade storage: Holds up to 5 blades conveniently inside the handle
- Tool-free blade change: Saves time and adds convenience with easy thumb-screw access
- Durable all-metal body: Withstands jobsite abuse
- Wire stripper: Cuts up to 10-gauge wire
- Lanyard hole: Convenient storage on a lanyard