Get best-in-class power and the highest overload protection for the toughest demolition jobs. The SDS-Max Demolition Hammer has a heavy-duty crank piston mechanism that delivers 8.8 ft-lbs of impact energy for hard-hitting performance in any concrete. For lighter applications, the two-speed impact mode allows you to reduce BPM to 2,200. Advanced Constant Power Technology electronics and a mechanical clutch enhance your control and the rotary hammer's long-term durability. The Anti-Vibration System and side D-handle ensure safe, comfortable use. The tool comes with a carrying case.
- Powerful 14-amp 1,300 MWO Milwaukee motor: Provides best-in-class power and highest overload protection
- Two-speed impact mode: Use low (2,200 BPM) for light materials or high (2,840 BPM) for the toughest concrete
- Heavy-duty crank piston mechanism: Provides 8.8 ft-lbs of torque for hard hitting performance
- Constant Power Technology: Delivers consistent performance when the tool is under load
- Variable-position chisel stop: Fixes the chisel in 12 positions for various applications
- Mechanical clutch: Protects the motor when the bit binds
- AVS Anti-Vibration System: Minimizes vibration for maximum comfort