Milwaukee M18 18V Compact Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver, Tool Only
Earn Tool Nut points on this item!
How can we help?
Ask our Tool Experts!
The MILWAUKEE® M18™ 1/2 in. Compact Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver is the best drill in class, delivering unmatched power while maintaining its compact size. The brushless motor was built to ensure optimal tool performance. Built-in REDLINK™ power tool technology paired with REDLITHIUM™ batteries ensure these compact drills provide efficient power delivery resulting in less down time recharging batteries. The brushless drill's compact body is 6-1/2 in. long and lightweight at 3.6 lb. with the CP2.0 battery attached. Its small, light build allows for excellent control, especially while working in overhead or tight spaces. The compact drill/driver delivers 500 in. lbs. of torque and 0-500/0-1,800 RPM, able to tackle a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. The cordless compact drill has an all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck.
- Milwaukee Brushless Motor: Optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers over 50% more run-time and 2X longer life than brushed motors. Also delivers 500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-450/0-1,800 RPM for a wide range of drilling & fastening applications.
- Compact Design: Provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces.
- REDLINK Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
- REDLITHIUM Battery: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- All-Metal Gear Case and ½” Metal Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- M18 1/2" Compact Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver (Tool Only) (2802-20)
- Owner's Manual
*Battery and Charger Sold Separately
|Chuck Type||All Metal Ratcheting|
|Tool Warranty||5-Year Limited|