DeWalt DCS577B Flexvolt 60V Max 7-1/4 Worm Drive Style Saw, Tool Only
- Designed with blade oriented to the left of the motor and the handle positioned at the rear of the saw for easy line of sight
- The saw has an electronic brake that helps stop the blade after the trigger is released
- Bevel capacity of 53° with stops at 45° and 22.5°
- Durable, high-grade magnesium shoe and an efficient brushless motor for smooth, accurate cuts and long runtime
- Achieves 2-7/16 in. depth of cut at 90°
- Includes a rafter hook that allows users to hang their tool for convenience
- An integrated dust blower allows the user to clear its line of sight while cutting
- Onboard blade wrench storage for convenience when changing blades
The 60V MAX 7-1/4 in. Framing Saw features a blade oriented to the left of the motor and the handle positioned at the rear of the saw to optimize line of sight when cutting. An electronic brake helps stop the blade after the trigger is released. Bevel capacity is 53° with stops at 45° and 22.5°. The saw achieves smooth, accurate cuts and long runtime with a durable, high-grade magnesium shoe and an efficient brushless motor.Similar to worm drive saws, this Framing Saw achieves 2-7/16 in. depth of cut at 90°. Hang the tool conveniently with the included rafter hook. It's ideal for use in a variety of wood cutting applications such as oriented strand board (OSB), plywood, hardwoods, dimensional lumber, and flooring. Many of the professional contractors using this tool include framers, concrete formers, carpenters, and general contractors.All DEWALT high powered cordless tools will come standard with a 3-year limited warranty, 1-year free service contract and 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Blade wrench
- FLEXVOLT carbide tipped 7-1/4 in. circular saw blade
- User instruction manual
|Battery Voltage||20 V / 60 V|
|Product Type||Circular Saw|
Yes. Brushless motor.