The MILWAUKEE M18 1/2 in. Compact Brushless Drill/Driver Kit is the best in its class, delivering unmatched power while maintaining its compact size. The brushless motor was built to ensure optimal tool performance. Built-in REDLINK and REDLITHIUM tool and battery technology ensure these compact drills provide efficient power delivery resulting in less down time. The drill's compact body is 6-1/2 in. long and 3.4 lb. with the battery attached. This allows for excellent control, especially while working in overhead or tight spaces. The compact drill/driver delivers 500 in. lbs. of torque and 0-500/0-1,800 RPM. The cordless compact drill has an all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck. The kit includes the 1/2" drill/driver, one M18 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 compact battery, a M18/M12 multi-voltage charger and carrying case.
- 6.5" in Length
- 500 in.-lbs. of torque
- 0-500/0-1800 RPM
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
- Chuck type: 1/2 in. all- metal ratcheting single sleeve
- All-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck: provide maximum impact and shock durability
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers more run-time and longer life than a brushed motor
- REDLINK Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
- REDLITHIUM Battery: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- (1) 2801-20 Drill Driver
- (1) 48-11-1820 M18 Redlithium 2.0 Compact Batteries
- (1) 48-59-1812 M18-M12 Multi-voltage Charger
- (1) Carrying Case