The Makita 14 32cc Chain Saw (EA3201SRBB) combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and less vibration for a full range of applications. The 32cc engine delivers 1.8 HP and an engine speed of 12,800 RPM, with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter. For extreme conditions, the primer is engineered for efficient cold starting for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and an advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.
- (1) 14" Saw Chain, 3/8"-.050" (196207-5)
- (1) 14" Guide Bar (442-035-661)
- (1) 14" Chain Cover (952-010-630)
- (1) Screwdriver (783012-5)
- (1) Torx Wrench (940-827-000)