Triton TPL180 Triple Blade Planer 180mm 1500W
Patented, 3-blade design and 10-position depth control knob for precise material removal. Adjustable front handle with soft grip for added comfort. Power indicator with live mains connection, ultra-wide 7" planing width. Includes wrench, dust connector, set guide fence and 3 x 65Mn 180mm blades. Cutting capacities: width 180mm, depth 2mm. No load speed 15000rpm. Weight 9.5kg.
- Powerful 1500W motor for heavy duty planing of the toughest wood surfaces
- Power-on neon indicates a live power connection
- Magnesium alloy for superior strength & durability
- Non-slip rubber over-moulded grip offers increased support, safety & control
- Fully cast base ensures flatness & increases accuracy of cut
- Low centre of gravity design for stability and control
- 3-Blade drum design for faster, smoother cuts & a superior finish
- 180mm / 7" planing width for maximum productivity
- 10-Position depth control dial sets the cut depth from 0 – 2mm / 0 - 3/32"
- 65Mn Blades are reversible for extended life
- Adjustable bail handle for additional control & safety
- Dust port for connection to a dust extraction system
|Maximum Cut Depth||5/64"|
The TRI- EPA001 is not available in the U.S. Therefore we cannot determine the compatibility. Please check with your local Triton reseller.