Wilton Classic 400 Series C-Clamps are ideal for steel fabrication, industrial maintenance, and repair operations. Each C-Clamp is drop forged and features an ACME rolled spindle with Black Oxide Coating, replaceable Perma-Pads degree and a v-grooved anvil for secure holding of all materials.
- Industry's top choice for maintenance, production and repair operations
- Drop-forged steel frame, regular-duty with extra deep-throat
- Black oxide coated spindles and Perma-pad degree resist corrosion, and are replaceable
- Innovative frame geometry for maximum strength
- V grooved anvil allows secure holding of all materials including rounds, squares and flats.