Bosch GKT13-225L 6-1/2" Track Saw with L-Boxx-4 Case
- Track saw with plunge action – provides fast, easy setup for one-step clean finish cuts in wood and wood-based sheet goods such as laminated particle boards and plywood
- Plunge mechanism – allows for precise plunge cuts with accurate depth of cut, including an indicator for micro-adjustments
- Full range of optional track attachments – designed to deliver the best cutting experience; the saw is designed for a precise fit with the Bosch track system
- Optional quick-clamp system – delivers accurate cuts and ease of alignment, allowing fast finish cuts
- Single pivot point – provides bevel cuts from -1° (for slight undercuts) to +47° cuts. This means that when sawing using a track, the track does not need to be positioned differently for bevel cuts or non-bevel cuts
- Constant electronics – provides ample power for more demanding applications as well as constant speed under load
- Overload protection – protect the motor from overheating
- Allows for efficient dust extraction (with swiveling hose port) – keeps optional vacuum cleaner hose out of the way
- Easy blade-change system – quick three-step blade swap with on-board hex key
- Specialized 48-tooth 6-1/2 blade track saw blade – designed for clean, precise results
Note: Guide rail sold separately. Video shows European version of this saw, features may vary.
The Bosch GKT track saw produces beautiful, ultra-straight cuts that you would normally only get from a high-end table saw but in a compact, portable format. The Bosch guide rail gives the Bosch GKT perfect guidance as you're making your cut, to ensure perfectly accurate and straight results. The splinter strip along the length of the guide rail prevents tear-out, chipping and splintering for clean, crisp results even in melamine or veneers. An exceptional quality-of-cut eliminates or significantly reduces the need for sanding or other surface preparation after the cut, speeding production time.
The Bosch GKT13-225 Track Saw with Plunge Action delivers precision and power, ideal for making table-saw quality cuts to wood and wood-based sheet goods such as laminated particle boards and plywood. The track-guidance system provides exact adjustments for precision end-to-end cuts and plunge cuts. The saw and track combination makes it a more easily transportable alternative to a table saw. The precision of the track saw and blade combine with the optional Bosch tracks (sold separately) to deliver a straight fast finish cuts. The saw is engineered to fit precisely to the tracks. The saw includes constant electronics to maintain speed under load and provide overload protection. The saw also features a spindle lock, a swiveling hose port and a lock-off mechanism. It has a single pivot point for bevel cuts, from -1° (for slight undercuts) to +47° cuts. It allows for efficient dust extraction with swiveling hose port. Bosch offers a full range of optional attachments, including a four different track lengths, connector for connecting multiple tracks, an angle guide and a rip fence.
The Bosch GKT track saw is compatible with Festool and similar guide rails, as well as Mafell and Bosch guide rails which are available in various lengths up to just over 10-feet in length. Guide rails can be easily and accurately combined to extend their length as needed using the track connector (FSNVEL). The saw features a depth gauge that can indicate the depth-of-cut either on or off of the guide rail.
- (1) Bosch 6-1/2" Track Saw
- (1) 48-tooth universal blade
- (1) Vacuum Hose Adapter
- (1) Arbor wrench
- (1) L-BOXX 4 Case
|Product Type||Track Saw|